Needed To Complete
- Excellent flight times and good performance with a 3S 1800mAh Li-Po battery and balancing charger included
- Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
- Spektrum AR600 DSMX 6-channel sport receiver installed
- Tricycle landing gear allows for smooth taxis, takeoffs, and landings
- Realistic U.S. Navy paint scheme and decals
- Strong, durable, lightweight and easy to repair Z-Foam™ construction
- Requires a full range DSM2 or DSMX aircraft transmitter (sold separately)
A full range DSM2- or DSMX-compatible aircraft transmitter.
The T-28 Trojan was a piston-powered U.S. military trainer used in the 1950s through the early 1970s. The original Trojan had a frameless canopy and an impressive engine that gave it a top speed exceeding 280 mph. Now you can pilot an electric scale replica of this historical warbird.
ParkZone’s T-28D comes powered with a potent 480 brushless outrunner motor that provides spirited climb and sport aerobatic performance. Its tough Z-Foam™ construction is exceptionally resistant to damage but can be easily repaired with any medium-viscosity CA or epoxy.
The ParkZone T-28 Trojan boasts a winning combination of smooth flight characteristics and scale good looks that everyone from intermediate to expert pilots will love. Its great-looking U.S. Navy paint scheme is already applied and the electronics are installed. All you have to do is attach the wing and tail while the battery is charging and then bind its receiver to a full-range DSM2™/DSMX® transmitter.