Needed To Complete
- Exceptionally strong and lightweight Carbon-Z airframe
- High-performance prop optimized for precision and 3D flying
- High-output 25-size brushless power system installed
- E-flite 60A Pro brushless ESC installed
- Spektrum 6-Channel AR600 DSMX receiver installed
- Digital high-speed metal gear servos installed
- 4S 2800mAh 14.8V 30C Li-Po battery included
- 4S variable rate DC Li-Po balancing charger included
- Low friction carbon rod hinges
- Replaceable wings, stab, landing gear and control surfaces
- Quickly disassembles for transport or storage in this box
- Requires a full range DSM2/DSMX aircraft system (sold separately)
A full range DSM2/DSMX compatible aircraft transmitter (with programming capabilities highly recommended)Video OverviewOverview
The Carbon-Z™ Yak 54 is a quantum leap in unlimited aircraft design that uses patent pending Carbon-Z construction. Carbon-Z is as strong and light as wood and gives the Yak 54 the kind of rigidity that allows it to fly with the energy and precision of a larger scale model. The brainchild of world aerobatic champion, Quique Somenzini, it comes out of the box equipped with a customized high-output brushless power system and digital high-speed servos. The combination of these high-performance components with the light weight and superb rigidity of the Carbon-Z airframe result in a 3D airplane with a 2:1 thrust-to-weight ratio that knows no limits.
Best of all, you can have this Bind-N-Fly® version flying in as little time as it takes to charge its battery and bind the receiver to a full-range DSM2/DSMX aircraft transmitter. To get the most from the Carbon-Z Yak 54, a programmable DSM2/DSMX aircraft transmitter with dual rates and exponential function is recommended.