- Offer the ultimate in bump and jump control, making them the perfect addition to the popular Slash Pro 2WD Short-Course Truck
- Consistent action lap after lap made possible by precision-machined aluminum shock bodies
- Hard-anodized finish provides extra strength and a “factory works” look
- riction reduced to nearly zero for instant suspension response thanks to Teflon-coated shock bores
- Dual silicone X-ring seals provide a perfect seal and super-smooth performance
- Fully assembled and just need filled with genuine Traxxas silicone shock fluid (included)
For the ultimate in bump and jump control, Traxxas Big Bore™ shocks are the perfect addition to your Traxxas machine. These fully assembled precision dampers use machined aluminum bodies for consistent action lap after punishing lap, with a hard-anodized finish for extra strength and a "factory works" look. Inside, Teflon®-coated shock bores reduce friction to nearly zero for instant suspension response, and dual silicone X-ring seals provide a perfect seal and super-smooth performance. The shock shafts are also premium-quality, and feature a titanium-nitride coating that resists scuffing, extends wear and reduces friction. The progressive-rate springs provide responsive control for small bumps, with a progressively stiffer rate to absorb harder impacts.
Teflon® is a trademark or registered trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Co. Corporation, Wilmington, Delaware.